Pressure solar water heater PROECO HP-100
The device meets the needs for hot water after the heating season (March – October) of 1-3 persons. The device uses free solar energy. It is an alternative solution for costly and extensive traditional solar systems. The simple design of the device allows for self-installation without losing the warranty. The reliability of solar water heaters and their very low operating costs guarantee the comfort of use and allow for a quick return of invested money.
– Comfort of use – utility hot water under pressure. The water in the tank is under constant pressure from the water supply network.
– The heater can be installed in any sunny place. Hot water is pushed to the building by the pressure from the water supply network.
– Tank connections 3/4″. Higher pressure – higher comfort of use.
– Possibility of easy connection to other devices existing in the utility hot water system.
– Heat pipes are used to transfer thermal energy from the collector to the storage tank.
– There is no water in the vacuum tube. Easy replacement in the event of damage.
– There is no ventilation tube. Better insulation – less heat loss.